BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年7月2日星期五

3/7

sometimes i'll hope tht u'll always by my side when i need someone to be concerned about me`

we used to be very closed`
we used to talk a lot `
we used to stay together till late night just for helping each other to solve all the problems`
we used to cry together `
we used to smile togehter`
we're just closed`
aren't we?

awww`
everything's changing`
i hope to go back to there`
after leaving thr everything starts changing`
i cant see u in every evening `
nobody makes me laugh untill crazy like last time`
nobody listen to me to talk crap`
nobody grasps my hand or shirt and pull me anymore`

i miss u =[
feeling like i'm gonna crazy`
there's no one else above u`

i want to see u now`
i want to talk with u now`
i want to hold u and tell u everything!
right now!!
=[

i wish i could see u now=[

0 评论: